- Assistant Professor
- Preparation and characterization of bio nanocomposites
- Developing new environmentally friendly composites such as bio-fiber thermoset/thermoplastic composites.
- Chitosan based composites
- Simulating mechanical behavior of composites for building, construction, and automotive applications.
- Synthesizing bio-based polymers from natural resources.
- Extracting and isolating nano-fibers from natural resource.
- Manufacturing bio-nanocomposites.
- Developing bio-nanocomposite foams.
- Microbial fuel cells
- Starch based nanocellulose composites and foams
Department of Chemical Engineering
(+98) 311 3915629
(+98) 311 3912677